Primary Ethics is hiring! Are you our next Administration Coordinator?
The Administration Coordinator is a part-time role (9am-3.30pm, Monday to Friday) with the potential to become full-time, responsible for a wide range of duties that will support Primary Ethics’ operations across training, recruitment and volunteer support functions. Our office is located in Potts Point, a short walk from Kings Cross station.
- General office support such as answering incoming calls, responding to email (helpdesk@ and info@ addresses) and phone inquiries
- Administer and provide user support for our volunteers in our online e-learning (CLS), HRIS (human resource information systems) and other systems
- Coordinate mail and office supplies
- Monitor and moderate volunteer forums, including timely responses
- Provide support for projects such as surveys and other data capture, developing curriculum resources and a range of volunteer events including the annual conference
- Manage online approval of National Crime Check & Working with Children Checks
- Support our Volunteering Managers on a range of ad hoc matters including volunteer compliance, recruitment and resignations
Training & Classroom Support
- Manage requests and bookings for Classroom Support
- Manage bookings and enquiries regarding training
- Assist with development of training resources, including handouts and videos
- Manage preparation of face-to-face workshops – book venues, prepare training materials and ensure delivery of all training materials and catering requirements to venue on the day
- Manage post training tasks – send post training email, mark attendance, forward evaluations to trainers
Remuneration & Hours
The role is 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am-3.30pm. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Please note that we are a small charity operating on a very tight budget.
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior general administration skills
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
- Confident in an online environment with a good understanding of database management
- Capable of quickly learning new processes and systems
- Prompt and reliable
- Able to take direction
- Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated, able to prioritise well
- Experience in working in an environment where you have to ‘pitch in’ and operate at all levels will be highly regarded
- Commitment to and belief in our mission of providing ethics classes to children.
Applications invited before August 1, 2017.
Please forward a cover letter and current CV to:
Alisa Kelley, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org