We are seeking applications for a part-time administration coordinator (30 hours per week) for the month of July (with training in the last week of June). This can be worked over four full days or five shorter days, by negotiation. The role includes a wide range of duties that will support Primary Ethics’ operations across volunteer training, recruitment and support functions. Our office is located in Potts Point, a short walk from Kings Cross station. Working in the office is a requirement of the role. Some ongoing work may be a possibility.
- General office support such as answering incoming calls, responding to email (helpdesk@ and info@ addresses) and phone inquiries
- Administer and provide user support for our volunteers in our online e-learning (CLS), HRIS (human resource information systems) and other systems
- Coordinate mail and office supplies
- Provide support for projects such as surveys and other data capture
- Manage online approval of National Crime Check & Working with Children Checks
- Support our Volunteering Managers on a range of ad hoc matters including volunteer compliance, recruitment and resignations
Training & Classroom Support
- Manage requests and bookings for Classroom Support
- Manage bookings and enquiries regarding training
- Manage preparation of face-to-face workshops – book venues, prepare training materials and ensure delivery of all training materials and catering requirements to venue on the day
- Manage post training tasks – send post training email, mark attendance, forward evaluations to trainers
Remuneration & Hours
The role is 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am-3.30pm, or four longer days instead by arrangement. The full-time salary is $60k per annum, paid pro rata, including superannuation. Like most not-for-profit organisations we are not able to offer remuneration levels available in other sectors – motivations other than income alone are common among our staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior general administration skills
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
- Confident in an online environment
- Capable of quickly learning new processes and systems
- Prompt, reliable and able to take direction
- Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated, able to prioritise well
- Experience working as part of a team
Please forward a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and current CV to: Paula Lam, Administration Coordinator, email@example.com
Applications will be processed as they are received so interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.