Our corporate partners play a critical and much valued role within Primary Ethics. We invite you to consider how your organisation could play a role in investing in tomorrow’s decision makers.
Our corporate partners play
a vital role in assisting with recruitment, training and support of volunteers and the running of our not-for-profit organisation. Together, we are giving children the opportunity to question, to listen respectfully, to identify ethical issues and make well-reasoned decisions. These skills, once developed, will help each child for life.
Some of the ways your organisation might engage with Primary Ethics:
Primary Ethics is in the research and planning stages for a conference. Could your company supply a venue, catering, audiovisual or event management services?
Promotion and marketing support
This could include:
- printer or printing
- video and sound production
- Awareness raising among staff and the community, such as:
- Inviting staff or clients to volunteering forums
- Promoting Primary Ethics’ program and website on your organisation’s website, intranet and in internal communications.
Host a fundraising event or function
Transportation & courier services
Provide a training venue
Primary Ethics is looking for new training venues for our 2 day teacher training workshops. While we prefer venues we can use on a regular basis we are happy to accept one-off offers as well. The demand for ethics classes continues to grow and we run training all year, across city and country areas.
Training Room Requirements
The delivery of our training is flexible and we are happy to work around a suggested company/venues current commitments.Ideally we would like:
- A space that comfortably seats 16-30 people, in a circle
- Full day access: 8.30am – 5pm
- Training runs over 2 days: weekends or weekdays are both useful (training can be run over consecutive days or a week apart)
- We have our own audiovisual equipment but we will need a light coloured wall or a screen
Please call Karen Lee, Training Manager on 02 8068 7752 or by email to email@example.com if you think you may be able to help.
Subscribe to Primary Ethics communications
Keep up to date with news about ethics classes and our organisation by subscribing to our newsletter.
Pro bono support
Primary Ethics welcomes contributions in terms of pro bono support across a range of professional areas including finance and accounting, legal and compliance, research, information technology support and services.
For more information on how your organisation can partner with Primary Ethics, please contact our Chief Executive Officer, Evan Hannah on 02 8068 7752 or at firstname.lastname@example.org