Primary Ethics welcomes media enquiries about discussion-based ethics classes for children.
View our latest media releases.
Contact Heidi McElnea, Communications Manager, to arrange interviews or further information:
t: 02 8068 7752
See the latest coverage of ethics education:
- Ethics training comes to Katoomba (Blue Mountains Gazette, 12 April 2017)
- NSW Government rejects findings of independent review into scripture in schools (Sydney Morning Herald, 11 April 2017)
- Ethics, religion and mentoring with guests including Justice Kirby and Hugh Riminton (The Drum, 24 March 2017)
Mums set for first ethics class (Lakes Mail, 14 March 2017)
Secular schools best reflect reality of changing Ireland (The Irish Times, 14 March 2017)
Parents need all options at once (Media release, Primary Ethics, 10 March 2017)
Justice Kirby op-ed: Parents need all the options before deciding on religious education at school (Sydney Morning Herald Comment, 9 March 2017)
Ethical Decisions will be easier for children (Western Advocate, 1 Mar 2017)
Primary Ethics March Newsletter (7 March 2017)
- The aim of ethics classes (Leonie Johnson interview with Reverend Bill Crews, 5 February 2017)
- Volunteering to teach ethics in schools (Interview with Val McCrae, The Daily Drive, 2 February)