Primary Ethics welcomes media enquiries about discussion-based ethics classes for children.
View our latest media releases.
Contact Heidi McElnea, Communications Manager, to arrange interviews or further information:
e: email@example.com t: 02 8068 7752
See the latest coverage of ethics education:
- Demand for primary ethics classes outstrips supply due to volunteer shortage (Central Western Daily, 8 September 2017)
- Brunswick Heads ethics teachers up for awards (echonet daily, August 30 2017)
- Mornings with Wendy Harmer: Interview with Primary Ethics’ Imogen Boas and Heidi McElnea (ABC Sydney, August 18)
- NSW Government rejects findings of independent review into scripture in schools (Sydney Morning Herald, 11 April 2017)
- Ethics, religion and mentoring with guests including Justice Kirby and Hugh Riminton (The Drum, 24 March 2017)
- Justice Kirby op-ed: Parents need all the options before deciding on religious education at school (Sydney Morning Herald Comment, 9 March 2017)
- Primary Ethics March Newsletter (7 March 2017)
- The aim of ethics classes (Leonie Johnson interview with Reverend Bill Crews, 5 February 2017)
- Volunteering to teach ethics in schools (Interview with Val McCrae, The Daily Drive, 2 February)