Primary Ethics welcomes media enquries about discussion-based ethics classes for children.
View our latest media releases.
Contact Heidi McElnea, Communications Manager, to arrange interviews or further information:
T. 02 8068 7752
Enquiries relating to the observation of or reporting on an ethics class in a NSW primary school can also be made via the NSW Department of Education Media Centre:
T. 02 9561 8501
View some of the latest coverage of ethics education:
- The aim of ethics classes (Leonie Johnson interview with Reverend Bill Crews, 5 February 2017)
- Volunteering to teach ethics in schools (Interview with Val McCrae, The Daily Drive, 2 February)
- Ethics classes in NSW primary schools growing despite barriers to enrolment (Sun Herald, 29 January 2017)
- Why I teach ethics (Sydney Morning Herald online, 28 January 2017)
- Why we should be teaching philosophy in schools (The Press NZ, 30 November 2016)
- Five years since NSW schools switched to ethics classes alternative (ABC PM, 27 October, 2016)