Thursday 24 June 2021: We follow the Department of Health advice.
- Volunteers are still permitted to teach in all schools
- Many schools will cancel classes today and tomorrow as they try to manage distancing rules. We support their decisions to do this locally if they feel this necessary.
- Schools will advise of any new local requirements.
- The only specific advice to date about at risk LGAs prohibits the movement of people from those areas beyond metropolitan Sydney. It does not prohibit the movement of people around any areas inside metropolitan Sydney.
- Should you feel your own circumstances warrant caution, we will support a decision to not teach your class on these final two days of term. If you choose not to teach, please give as much notice as possible to your co-ordinator and the school.