Primary Ethics is the approved provider of Special Education in Ethics (SEE) in NSW public primary schools. For more information about the program, visit our information for schools page.
Resources to inform families about ethics classes
Here you will find
- Flyers for enrolment packs and kindy orientation
- Template for your school website
- Content for newsletters
Enrolment information and kindy orientation
Our Information for families flyer is designed for enrolment and kindy orientation packs. It’s also handy to keep in a stack in your school office foyer.
Place an order for delivery of printed flyers (free) to your school.
Download and print options:
(Please note, Word files are likely just to download to your computer – look for the file at the bottom of your screen)
- Printable A4 English version of the flyer
- Information for Arabic speakers
- Information for Spanish speakers
- Information for Chinese speakers
Download: template for SEE on school websites.See an example from a school here: http://www.hurstville-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/curriculum-activities/special-education-in-ethics-see
The SEE implementation procedures also require information about ethics classes to be communicated in newsletters or school apps when there is an update. This could include, for example;
- when a new class is starting
- to introduce a new ethics teacher
- to highlight the need for a teacher to replace an ethics teacher who is retiring
Your volunteer ethics coordinator will work with you to provide content for these updates. See some examples of SEE newsletter content here.
These letter templates can be included in newsletters or given to children in ethics and meaningful activities classes.
- Expression of interest – note for parents
- Note to parents – ethics coordinator needed
- Note to parents – ethics teachers needed
Is your school new to the ethics program?
If you would like information about starting ethics classes in your school, please contact us.