Your organisational skills can have a big impact when put to work in a regional manager role for Primary Ethics. Regional managers coordinate ethics programs in schools across their region. They recruit and support volunteers, kick-start new programs in local schools and promote volunteer engagement in their local area.
Do you have between 5 and 10 hours per week to spare? We need organised, friendly regional managers to help communities provide ethics education for their children.
You’ll be taken to a simple application form and asked to upload a short CV under 1MB in size. (Why do I need a CV?)
Steps to becoming a regional manager
- Submit an online application
- Complete a successful interview
- Obtain the required Primary Ethics criminal history check and a Working with Children Check
- Complete our online training and induction program
- Review our Guidelines for Volunteers and sign our engagement form
- Participate in Continuing Professional Development as required
We look forward to welcoming you to our team of 2,500 volunteers delivering ethics education in 500 local primary schools across NSW.