Your organisational skills can have a big impact when put to work in a regional manager role for Primary Ethics. Regional managers coordinate ethics programs in schools across their region. They recruit and support volunteers, kick-start new programs in local schools and promote volunteer engagement in their local area.
Do you have between 5 and 10 hours per week to spare? We need organised, friendly regional managers to help communities provide ethics education for their children.
You’ll be taken to a simple application form and asked to upload a short CV under 1MB in size.
Steps to becoming a regional manager
- Submit an online application
- Complete a successful interview
- Obtain the required Primary Ethics criminal history check and a Working with Children Check
- Complete our online training and induction program
- Review our Guidelines for Volunteers and sign our engagement form
We look forward to welcoming you to our team of 2,300 volunteers delivering ethics education in local primary schools across NSW.