Help children in your local area learn valuable skills for life. Click below to find out more about each role and to read each position description:
- Ethics teachers to deliver ethics classes (*Please note: the interview process, induction and background checks for ethics teachers usually take around 2 weeks and need to be completed before you can book into a training workshop.)
- Ethics coordinators to manage our program in their local schools
- Regional managers to work to develop all schools in their local district
- We are now looking for experienced people to train our volunteer teachers
- We are also currently recruiting for our Classroom Support Team.
You’ll need to have a current CV (or resume) ready to submit with your application (click here for an explanation and CV template.)
Why volunteer for Primary Ethics?