Ethics coordinators become a vital part of the school community, liaising with school staff, parents and volunteer ethics teachers to coordinate ethics classes at their local school. Enjoy personal and professional development as you enable children in your local community to access ethics education.
This role will suit you if you have good organisational and administrative skills, are a confident computer user and enjoy meeting new people and inspiring others to volunteer.
You’ll be taken to a simple application form and asked to upload a short CV (under 1MB).
We look forward to welcoming you to our team of 2,300 volunteers delivering ethics education in local primary schools across NSW.
Steps to becoming an ethics coordinator
- Submit an online application
- Complete a successful interview
- Obtain the required Primary Ethics criminal history check and a Working with Children Check
- Complete our online training and induction program
- Review our Guidelines for Volunteers and sign our engagement form