Here’s a basic recruitment toolkit for Ethics Coordinators to help you get new volunteers. These are editable by you to personalise with your school’s name and your own contact details.
- Jonathan aged 8 tells us why he thinks ethics is awesome, even if he did choose it for the wrong reason. You can download the video here or share it with this link: https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/729869554
- Flyer for your school’s smartphone app
- Powerpoint slide for use at Kindy orientations or to go out with Kindy orientation materials
- Why choose ethics for your child? – kindergarten orientation brochure. Contact the Helpdesk to have print copies sent to you.
- Sample social media post for school Facebooks (use it with one of the graphics below)
- Do something life-changing! – a small one-page volunteering flyer that can go out with orientation materials.
A range of social media graphics for you to share on school or community social media:
- Constant inspiration
- Small way to make a big difference
- Parents like you
- Aha moments
- Working mother
- Something life-changing
- Volunteer in your child’s school
- Give back to your community
- Leave more hopeful
- Hope for the future
- Working from home
If you have any issues or suggestions, please contact the Communications Manager (Susan) at email@example.com